What is a common headache?
In a lot of cases of common headache of the headache can't be found. Usually the headache subsides on its own, so medication isn't necessary.
What are symptoms of a common headache?
- Headache without other physical symptoms
Is a common headache serious and do I need to see a doctor?
Common headache is usually not serious and can resolve on its own. When symptoms change it can be important to contact a doctor. When the symptoms change suddenly, it can be important to contact a doctor.
Immediately contact a doctor:
- Pain bending your neck
- New red/purple spots or flecks on your skin
- Severe headache
- Very sick, with a fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 38 degrees Celsius
Remedies for a common headache
- Avoid stress or exertion
- Go to bed early
- U kunt paracetamol nemen tegen de pijn, lees altijd eerst de bijsluiter voor u medicatie gebruikt
- Vermijd dingen die de hoofdpijn verergeren
What does a common headache do to my body?
Common headache is hard to treat, because it's unclear what to treat. Tension headache doesn't fit in this category because the cause there is clear. The most important thing to do is to be alert to any changes in the symptoms and to know when to contact a doctor.